Bridging the Gap Between Pharmacy and the Operating Room
Calling pharmacy thought leaders, innovators and experts: Come by IntelliGuard® booth 1221 at ASHP Midyear to hear about and share your unique insights on the future of hospital pharmacy. We will be interviewing thought leaders for our industry education initiative titled “The Future of Hospital Pharmacy” and publishing the results in an upcoming ebook and video series. From big data analytics to RFID, new technology and capabilities are changing industries and healthcare is no exception. We would like to know where you see your profession going? What is your vision for the future of hospital pharmacy? What innovations do you envision enabling your strategic goals?
Visit Booth 1221 at ASHP Midyear to Experience Game-Changing Technology
We will also be sharing live demonstrations at our booth of the latest game-changing technology in the OR, reinventing medication and narcotics management: the IntelliGuard® Linked Visibility Inventory System™. LVIS™ is the first and only system that uses patented RFID technology to provide:
- pharmacy teams with real-time visibility to accurate inventory data for every room, every minute of every day
- caregivers with quick, simple access and confidence that the right medications will be available when and where needed
An LVIS Station™ in each operating room includes RFID-equipped drawers for secure medication and narcotics storage. Inventory data automatically updates in real time each time a drawer is closed - with no manual input - eliminating caregiver delays.
Demo the Modular, Scalable Critical Inventory Management Platform for End-to-End Visibility
LVIS™ is part of the modular, scalable IntelliGuard® solutions platform, providing end-to-end visibility for your critical inventory:
- Kit and Tray Management System for faster, safer replenishment
- Smart Cabinet Inventory System for high-value, critical-dose medications
- Linked Visibility Inventory System™ for OR medication and narcotics
Join the Conversation
Register to learn more and join the conversation with like-minded experts at ASHP Midyear, IntelliGuard® booth 1221, and using #FutureOfPharma.